530 N Main St, Lakeview, OH 43331, USA
3.8
Interest Rate

Brand new 2018 Rockwood Roo 233s shipped out to me.Slide will not extend, worn spots through the upholstery on the sofa, broken shelving, worn spots on upholstery where shelving rubbed, battery was not working, fuses broken.

The folks in warranty are very kind however I dont appreciate RV Wholesalers sending me the unit in this condition. First place we get to take the trailer is to the repair shop.

How about inspecting the trailer before shipping it out and how about selling the new trailer in new condition.Not at all happy with this purchase and the excuses I have been receiving.

Review about: 2018 Forest River Rockwood Roo 233s Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales person, Friendly, Salesman and warranty people, Price.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship, Receiving the damaged trailer.

Comments

rohr0054_78
#1419565

I am thinking about purchasing an RV from RV Wholesalers. If you wouldn't mind, could you please tell me if you were able to locally get your trailer repaired? This would be very helpful to me.

to rohr0054_78 #1419847

Yes they are working on it and have fixed one of the issues and the repairman advised he would order the other parts. Warranty folks has been very kind and helpful. Very helpful and I appreciate their efforts very much

rohr0054_78
to Bruno22 #1419887

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me! You have been very helpful with our decision making. I am sorry that you have been having trouble with your new trailer.