Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
4.4
Interest Rate

I drove 3000 miles round trip to pick up my new Sprinter.RVW price was by far the lowest.

My trailer came in after 7 weeks I was told to expect a 6-10 week turnaround. I carefully read the contract after reading MANY REVIEWS. Naturally the terms are tilted in RVW's favor but the terms are fair and square. Walk through was thorough and pleasant and I had as much time as I needed to ask any questions.

After the walk through the closing was quick and easy with no surprises. I am pleased with my experience with RVW and have recommended them to my brother. My next RV purchase will also be from RVW

As for the trailer........Build quality on RV's is truly lacking ( lemon laws do not apply so they get away with it)but knew this going in. So far I am pleased with my new fifth wheel.

I often "joke?" That once I get the trailer home I'll have to re-wire re-plumb and finish building the trailer. I'vealready identified some "improvement" I'm going to have to make.

This is a manufacturer problem not RVW.so far so good.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss keystone sprinter 347 fwlft. Rv Wholesalers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone sprinter 347 fwlft in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rv Wholesalers.

Had an Experience with Rv Wholesalers?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1178734

and your name is ? or is it dave or mike