3.1K views

Worked for a company called Rvwholesalers in Lakeview oh.this company sells rvs over the internet and will deliver them to you or you can go to Lakeview Oh, and pick them up.Whay ever you do dont buy a RV from these people they will promise you anything to get you to sign up they use a site called Docusign when they have your credit card number and a 1000 deposit you are done no matter what happens you will not get your money back.customers were calling every five minutes for service or delivery they would be put on hold or told to call back or hung up on.Their rv was delivered to them broken and dirty missing things they were promised.

Every time i would try to help them they would say have them email service.Bottom line if your in the market to buy an RV do not buy one from RVWHOLESALER in Lakeview oh.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Rv Wholesalers?

Comments

They really should check the background of their employees. They have a couple that work for them that have criminal records & others drive company vehicles & have dui's. Would you buy from a place like this?

Rv's are nothing but junk.I bought a 2016 Columbus 320rs what junk it is.

Here is my incomplete review of it. http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f63/2016-columbus-320rs-new-purchase-review-81172.html

They took my state taxes out and were suppose to mail a check to me to pay them.

A month later they send me a different purchase agreement which states they did not collect my $3000 dollar tax in the loan and it was just added to the price of the rv but they sent me the papers to get it registered.Looks like sue time to me.

If you are thinking of getting a job with them, I suggest you do any thing but that!If your considering buying one, The money you think you are saving , will end up costing you in the end.

They will lie to you , make you put a deposit of $1000.00, then once you realise they are so unorganized, they forgot your trailor and have the poor boys working in the shop, hurry around to get it ready, you find out all the extras you were promised , were b.s and that they said" We will try to get you this or that' Really means " yes we have it , :( :( and I'm saying its free , but our multimillion dollar *** will never give you anything. So once you've traveled and had you and or your family excited.. decide you don't want it. Well..

thanks for 1000.00 , enjoy your trip home.:(

I bought a new fifth wheel from RVW in March of 2012. We drove from Boston, MA to Lakeville, OH to pick up our new trailer. Although they did give us a walkaround at the dealership, we felt rushed. Several issues we discovered there were fixed on the spot. BUT, we hadn't signed for the trailer yet and I made it clear that I was not signing anything until they were fixed. On our second time using the trailer in May of 2012, we lost all electrical power 5 hours from home on the second ay of our vacation, we only had 12V power. I called RVW from the campsite and they found an electrical contractor near me that did mobile service... Great right? However, I would have to pay for the service/repair and get reimbursed. Caught between a rock and a hard place, I aggreed and Carol assured me that we would have a check waiting for us when we returned home in 2 weeks. Well, long story longer, 20 unanswered e-mails, 50 or so unanswered phone calls to Carol and Connie in the warranty dept., and 4 months later a check for 2/3 of the price I paid. I just gave up all hope at that point. With more new issues now, I was very mad thinking I'd never get them fixed.

Now, after dealing with their new and improved customer service dept. David Myers in Lakeview has managed to find a facility a mere 12 miles from my house that just fixed a laundry list of issues we had with the trailer at not one red cent out of pocket for me. I'm not talking replacing a light bulb here, I'm talking some...

My recent expereince with the new and improved RVW has restored my faith in their dealership. I would recommend anyone who has had a bad experience with them in the past to give them another shot.

Boston, Mass.

to RVW warranty dept. is changed #845142

nice try dave

to RVW warranty dept. is changed Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #871003

notice all the names and detail nice try dave or mike liars i say lairs burn

In my purchase I was sold a refundable service contract.If not used in 5 yrs, 100% refund.

When it was delivered, there was no paperwork for that agreement. I tried several times to get this in writing.

Now Jeremey Macdonald says between the sale agreement and the delivery date, they quit working with the company that offered the refundable agreement.They didn't think that they should have informed me of that.

DO NOT I REPEAT DONOT BUY A RV FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF BOUGHT ONE LAST OCT2011 AND STILL HAVE ISSUES NOT RESOLVED THE OWNERS WILL NOT TALK TO YOU JERMEY SAYS THEY ARE ON LUNCH FROM 8AM TILL 6PM THEY DONT COME TO WORK TILL 9AM AND THEIR WORK DAY IS OVER AT 5PM THIS IS HOW i WAS SPOKE TOO !!!WHEN ASKED TO SPEAK TO A OWNER AND JUST TODAY ASK AND WAS TOLD AT 3PM IN THE AFTERNOON THEY ARE OUT TO LUNCH SO I THINK JERAMEY WAS RIGHT ON THE MARK

What is the name of your RV dealership?

to Durnell #621105

You!!! R.v.w!! Aren't you the owner??