4.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I just returned after driving 5300 miles (round trip).The fine folks at RV Wholesalers took very good care of me.

Exactly what I expected. I worked with Mitch in the sales department. I called him often to ask questions. If he didn't know the answer, he would do the research and get back with me.

I expect great service and I got it. After my 4 month due diligence...I was glad to roll in and put my camper trailer away.

Now to start planning my camping trips.If you want a great deal with wonderful customer service, call Mitch and the good folks at RV Wholesalers will take great care of you!

Reviewer is in happy mood. siegfish is quite happy with honest company and salesman. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of rv wholesalers customer care. Rv Wholesalers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv wholesalers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rv Wholesalers.

Comments